Product Defects and Failures
Every year, more than a million people are injured…due to Product Defects and Failures
The Consumer Products Safety Commission reports that more than one million people--many of them children--are injured annually in household accidents associated with household products.
Here’s what the Household Product Companies do to protect their interests…
These corporate giants all have elaborate Public Relations campaigns and highly-paid legal departments to minimize their companies’ responsibilities for any such accidents…frequently placing blame on the victims: the parent or child.
But who’s there to protect your interests?
- Attorneys at Sickels, Frei and Mims have been representing injured people against corporate giants since the 1980.
Our attorneys have been instrumental in promoting Product Safety
- Safer seatbelts, air bags, side impact protection, lawnmower safety devices, pool & spa drain regulators, and temperature regulators on bathtub & shower controls are just a few of the byproducts of efforts by Sickels, Frei and Mims attorneys to make consumer products safer.
Click here for a few examples of how Sickels, Frei and Mims has helped victims of defective products:
- Child Dies in Hot-Tub Suction Entrapment.
- $4.87 Million for Victims of Defective Knee Prostheses.
- Diet Supplement Causes Stroke.
Have you or a member of your family been injured through a dangerous or defective product?
If so…you may be unsure if your case is actionable or if the injury was caused by a defect. Take this first step to find out:
Contact Us to schedule an initial consultation.