Personal Injury is when a person is harmed by the wrongful or negligent act of another
Personal injuries include injuries caused by such things as:
- Automobile accidents with other cars, trucks, or buses
- Transportation accidents, such as trains and planes
- Defective products (such as seat-belts, machines, drugs, and other man-made objects & devices)
- Defects on property (such as swimming pools, hot-tubs, slippery floors, defective buildings, and property).
Sickels, Frei and Mims seeks compensation for you for your pain, medical expenses, lost wages, future lost income, disability, disfigurement and other losses associated with injuries caused by the negligence of others.
The goal of America’s civil justice system is to restore the economic and non-economic losses of the victims of personal injuries (and their families) to their pre-accident conditions. When a life is lost, or someone is seriously injured because of careless, negligent or reckless driving (when the accident was avoidable and the injury or death preventable), Sickels, Frei and Mims not only seeks compensation for the losses suffered but we work to restore the economic security of the victims and their families by developing funding sources for medical expenses, replacing lost wages & income, and setting aside money for college education.
If you've been injured…you need to act quickly to protect your rights
Generally, a claim for personal injury must be brought within 2 years of the wrongful act that caused the injury, or you lose the right to make a claim. Retaining an attorney early will help preserve evidence that might otherwise be lost or destroyed.
Click here for just a few examples of how Sickels, Frei and Mims has helped victims of personal injury:
- $3.05 million for I-95 Crash Victim.
- Child Dies in Hot-Tub Suction Entrapment.
- Car Seatback Failure Injures Child in Booster Seat.
- $1.5 million for Dump-Truck Crash Victim.
Have you or a member of your family been injured by the wrongful or negligent act of another?
If so…you may be unsure if your personal injury is actionable or caused by negligence. Take this first step to find out:
Contact Us to schedule an initial consultation.