Our firm is one of the most experienced personal injury and medical malpractice firms in Virginia and the Washington, DC area. The partners, who have nearly 100 years of combined experience, have successfully tried or resolved hundreds and hundreds of cases dealing with defective products, medical errors, and wrongful death. Their track record of success and professional standards has earned them the highest rating by their peers in Martindale-Hubbell and The Best Lawyers in America.
Since 2010, the firm has been named as a Best Law Firm in the Washington Metropolitan Area with a Top Tier Ranking in Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury by US News and World Report, in the publication's first-ever national rankings of law firms. The rankings were drawn from national surveys of clients and lawyers, asked to rate the law firms they considered the best in their practice areas. The firm earned this distinction again in 2011,2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
What makes us successful? Experience and a commitment to the highest standards of legal representation.
HELPING THE INJURED SINCE 1975
The Sickels, Frei and Mims firm has evolved over the past 35 years into a partnership of consistently effective trial attorneys representing clients in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Prince William, Loudoun, surrounding counties, and the District of Columbia. The partners have spent decades representing the injured in cases involving serious accidents, medical malpractice, products liability and other personal injury litigation.
Read through our case files involving failure to diagnose cancer, defective knee prostheses, a massive train wreck, plane crashes, serious auto accidents and others and you'll see that experience, passionate representation and a record of helping the injured for more than 35 years...matters.
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Contact us to discuss how we can help you. There is no advantage to you or us in our taking a case we cannot win--we will be frank in our analysis and explain our reasoning. There is never a fee for a consultation.
- Sickels, Frei & Mims' Verdict List Among Top of 2014 CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN ....
- "I am not the kind of person who sues someone." I have been a trial lawyer for 35 years, and over the past 5 years or so, it seems that every client says the same thing in the initial meeting: "I am ....
- Basics of Insurance - Part II In my last post, I provided a summary of the types of auto insurance that often come into play during a personal injury case. In this post, I will ....
- The highest 'AV' rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- More than 100 years of combined trial experience
- A proven track record of success
- A talented team with exceptional credentials
- A strict work ethic and thorough case preparation